I’m a Game Designer
with an intense focus on
Controls, Cameras and UX.
I’m only satisfied when the game 'feels' amazing.
I’m always searching for the intersection of tech, art and psychology.
I’m also known for crazy prototyping skills in Unity, and for guiding programmers to do amazing things.
COMPANIES I WORKED WITH:
STUDIES:‣ DESS degree in Game Design from the Université de Montréal.
‣ Bachelor degree in Video Game Development from UQAC.
‣ "Starting a Business" short training from SAJE Montréal.
EXPERTISE:‣ 3C specialist (Camera / Character / Controls), Gameplay and Game Feel expert.
‣ Exceptional ability to guide Programmers to push the design and UX, even in highly complex code.
‣ Rapid prototyping, gameplay programming in C#, 8 years of experience with Unity.
‣ Bottom-up design of game mechanics, gameplay balancing and fine tuning.
‣ Game Design Documentation, game flows, UI wireframes and tutorials.
‣ Level Design, RLD (Rational Level Design), Block Design.
‣ Level and Gameplay scripting (Controls, Cameras, AI, Platforms, Weapons, Events, Shaders, Graphics).
‣ Software and tools: Unity expert, Photoshop, Excel & Numbers, PowerPoint & Keynote, SVN & Perforce.
‣ PC and Mac development. Steam specific features including Steam Controller.
‣ iOS development: Xcode, iTunes Connect, App Store Review Guidelines and Apple HIG.
‣ PlayStation VR development: VR specific in-world UI/UX, conventions and spatial limitations.
‣ Excellent knowledge of video game history and of current trends.
‣ Spoken and written languages: French and English.